Appearance (Due to no sales catalogue having yet been sourced, we apologise, but we do not have an image to show the apperance of this machine)
Engine - 2 ½ h.p. Precision, side by side m.o.i.v., 75 mm. bore x 85 mm. stroke.
Carburetter - A.M.A.C or B & B fitted as standard.
Tank - Best and Loyd pump fed (semi-automatic) drip feed lubrication.
Transmission - Armstrong three-speed hub gear.
Frame - Pedals are provided for starting.
Standard Fittings -
Additional Information - (Available to members in downloads section)
- Advertisements as published in 1913.
- The Motor Cycle, Nov. 28th, 1912 - Olympia Show Report.
- Bicycling News and Motor Review, Sept. 11th, 1912 - Calthorpe Motor Cycles Article.
- Motorcycling, May 13th, 1912 - Combination Article.
- The Motor Cycle, Nov. 28th, 1912..
- Bicycling News and Motor Review, Sept. 11th, 1912.
- Motorcycling, May 13th, 1912.