Appearance As Picture.
Engine - 3 ½ h.p. Precision O.H.V., 85 mm. bore x 88 mm. stoke giving a capacity of 499 c.c.
Carburetter - A.M.A.C or B & B fitted as standard.
Ignition - Bosch Magneto - with large guard.
Transmission - Fixed belt drive.
Frame - Druid forks standard, weldless steel tubing.
Wheels - 26 in. or 28 in.
Standard Fittings - 'Ordinary' Brooks B104 saddle, Footrests instead of footboards, wide handlebars, side sheilds to front mudguards, spring-up back stand, front wheel stand, tubular carrier with large pannier bags.
Calthorpe two-speed countershaft gear, complete with kick starter , OR with three-speed Armstrong gear, OR with single fixed drive.
Rear chain stays in all models are made sufficiently wide to allow a hub gear to be fitted to the fixed gear models at any time and without structural alteration should a change be required.
Additional Information - (Available to members in downloads section)
- Advertisements as published in 1913.
- The Motor Cycle, Nov. 28th, 1912 - Olympia Show Report.
- Bicycling News and Motor Review, Sept. 11th, 1912 - Calthorpe Motor Cycles Article.
- Motorcycling, May 13th, 1912 - Combination Article.
- The Motor Cycle, Nov. 28th, 1912..
- Bicycling News and Motor Review, Sept. 11th, 1912.
- Motorcycling, May 13th, 1912.